JustBoot Boot Corrector is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-07-06. The program can be installed on WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Boot Corrector is a system utility designed to resolve various problems which users may encounter during the system boot process. These problems may be caused by program errors or user mistakes, or become the results of boot virus activity.
Here is the list of operations that Boot Corrector provides to counter main boot problems:
1. Searches for valid Windows installations (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003).
2. Corrects drive letters in the System Registry of a selected Windows installation.
3. Edits the Boot.ini file of a selected Windows installation.
4. Updates the MBR executable code.
5. Reorders primary partitions (change primary slots).
6. Corrects the boot record for a selected Windows installation (increments the Serial Number, corrects the partition offset, makes a copy of the boot record, corrects the Bootsect.dos file if exists).
7. Sets the active partition.
8. Hides/unhides partitions. 9. Changes Serial Numbers.
10. Changes Partition IDs.
11. Displays the Master Boot Record (MBR) in the understandable form.
12. Displays partition properties.
13. Creates the boot correction report, displays, saves and prints it.
JustBoot Boot Corrector (version 7.0) has a file size of 1.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 257 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.